e.R.v.I.n.A aka e.V.a

..::Still.A.Gal::..
..::Not.Yet.A.Woman::..
..::bDaE.30.dEc.1987::..
..::Capricorn.Gal::..
..::Ngee.Ann.Poly.(FMB)::..
..::Camera.Promoter::..
..::Facilities.Executive::..
..::Event.Executive::..
..::Love.My.Honey.Sta::..
..::GACES.For.Life::..

*mAiL.mi*
*mY.fRiEnDsTeR*

wIsH LiSt

..::Red.DS::..
..::Destinee::..
..::New.Lappy::..
..::Orange.Dino::..
..::New.Printer::..
..::New.Desktop::..
..::Working.Bag::..
..::Apple.itouch::..
..::Super.Slim.HP::..
..::Formal.Jacket::..
..::Further.Studies::..
..::Facial.Package::..
..::Fitness.Package::..
..::Crumpler.Backpack.Red::..
..::Crumpler.Slingbag.Red/
Orange::..
..::Dragonfly.Pendent::..
..::Suzuki.Swift.Sport::..
..::3x.Optical.Zoom.HP::..
..::Wallet.with.2.photos.slot::..
..::Capita.Vouchers::..
..::Adidas.Vouchers::..
..::Tangs.Vouchers::..

..::$$$.MONEY.$$$::..

bOoKs LiSt

Nicholas Sparks
..::Notebook::..
..::The.Choice::..
..::The.Lucky.One::..
..::True.Believer::..
..::3.weeks.w.my.bro::..
..::A.Bend.In.e.Road::..

Sophie Kinsella
..::Shopaholic.Takes.Manhattan::..
..::Shopaholic.Ties.The.Knots::..
..::Shopaholic & Sister::..
..::Can.You.Keep.A.Secret::..
..::Remember.Me::..

tHuMb Up

..::sLeEp::..
..::sLaCk::..
..::wOrK?::..
..::SiNg.K::..
..::cYcLiNg::..
..::gO.bEaCh::..
..::sUrF.nEt::..
..::sHoPpInG::..
..::cHiLL.oUt::..
..::rElAx.AlOnE::..
..::wAtCh.MoViE::..
..::pLaY.bOwLiNg::..
..::LiStEnInG.tO.mUsIc::..

tHuMb DoWn

..::mY.pImPlEs::..
..::bEiNg.SaD::..
..::bEiNg.BoReD::..
..::bEiNg.BuLLy::..
..::bAcKsTaBbErS::..
..::bEiNg.BeTrAy::..
..::bEiNg.LeFt.OuT::..
..::bEiNg.MaKe.Use::..
..::tAlK.bEhInD.mY.bAcK::..

..::Shi.Bai.De.Nan.Ren::..

LiNks*

("v")My.Love("v")
..::mY hUbBy::..

("v")GACES & CO.("v")
..::aLiNa::..
..::aNgElA::..
..::wEiTiNg::..

("v")Sisters("v")
..::dEhUi::..
..::jOrEeN::..

("v")Good.Friends("v")
..::hOnG::..
..::eDiSoN::..
..::eDiSoN.2::..
..::eDiSoN.3::..

("v")Friends("v")
..::hAnChOnG::..
..::jAyDeN::..

("v")Sec.Sch.Friends("v")
..::bEnGbEnG::..
..::dEnNiS::..
..::sHaNyUn::..
..::yUnRu::..

("v")NP.FMB("v")
..::aH.tOnG::..
..::ChInLiNg::..
..::cHrIsTiNa::..
..::HuIwEn::..
..::fEnPeI::..
..::jAsMiNe::..
..::LiFaNg::..
..::PaMeLa::..
..::vInCeNt::..
..::yAnHuI::..

("v")NP.ASTRO("v")
..::nP.aStRo::..
..::bAo.LiNg::..
..::eVeRn::..
..::mIaOqIn::..
..::QiAoXuAn::..
..::wILsOn::..

("v")Uni.Friends("v")
..::eUnIcE::..

-..- FUN WEBBIES -..-
..::Photo Funia::..
..::YearBookYourself::..
..::MagMyPic::..
..::ImageChef::..
..::Webfetti::..
..::PrincessFonts::..
..::Lunapic::..
..::Pizap::..
..::LoveLanguage::..

-..- SHOPPING LINK -..-
..::Rendezvous Palace::..
..::landscape-sg products::..
..::landscape-sg::..
..::creativEvolution::..
..::A.Studio::..
..::Weekends::..
..::BlogShops::..
..::FashionFanatics::..
..::Threadless Blogshop::..
..::Havaianas::..

-..- NeoPets -..-
-..- nEoPeTs -..-
..::Daily Things 2 Do::..
..::Games Guide::..
..::Games Guide 2::..

-..- Other Links -..-
..::kraftfoods::..
..::BiscuitKing::..
..::ieatishootipost::..
..::pHoToShOp TiPs::..
..::sCoRe::..
..::Opportunity 1::..
..::Opportunity 2::..
..::Opportunity 3::..
..::Opportunity 4::..
Sunday, August 05, 2007

..::06.08.2007::..
..::Tiring Sunday::..

Yawnz.. tiring sunday... I thought sunday are suppose for resting... yet i'm in office at 6am in the morning..

I did not have a good sleep last night.. having nightmare of what might happen today... haix.. thus wakey at 5am, bath then take a cab to work le.. I suppose everything goes not bad bah...
God Bless me pls..

Today, I'm actually very very angry and pissed with my colleagues.. cause I think they sabo me.. Haix... thinking back, i'm still not happy... but.. i think there must be a misunderstanding somewhere.. oh well.. suan le la.. I don't wanna place my position as a team leader so high up.. wait very hard to communicate with them.. but seriously, i need to scold tactfully..

Actually I'm wishing that my friends or aunt will come here de... then I can see them.. but I only saw Jasmine and her boi.. and it's her bdae today! gosh... luckily, i'm given a chance to wish her happy birthday face to face.. =D

This few days did not have much appetite... but I'm eating ice-cream now when I'm suppose to be on diet.. haix.. I'm just trying to de-stress myself.. keke..

Next week is gonna be a busy week again though I got national day to go out with my hubby and friends.. =) My schedule fully packed next week le... so anybody wanna ask me out, eh.. have to choose another date.. lolx..

Monday - Meeting sis go eye-brow trimming appointment.
Tue - Going to Liang Court with dear to deliver the clothes.
Wed - Going Jurong Point with Sk to develop some photos.
Thurs - Outing with friends and hubby.
Fri - working OT
Sat & Sun - Chalet

OMG!! damn sad manz.. don't have a proper day for myself.. diao..

Anyway, i'm blogging in the office.. going to fall asleep soon.. lolx.. so gonna go out n walk walk le..

I'll blog till here bah.. tata~ zzzzz

-Angel.by.my.side- 5:18:00 PM



Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com