e.R.v.I.n.A aka e.V.a

..::Still.A.Gal::..
..::Not.Yet.A.Woman::..
..::bDaE.30.dEc.1987::..
..::Capricorn.Gal::..
..::Ngee.Ann.Poly.(FMB)::..
..::Camera.Promoter::..
..::Facilities.Executive::..
..::Event.Executive::..
..::Love.My.Honey.Sta::..
..::GACES.For.Life::..

*mAiL.mi*
*mY.fRiEnDsTeR*

wIsH LiSt

..::Red.DS::..
..::Destinee::..
..::New.Lappy::..
..::Orange.Dino::..
..::New.Printer::..
..::New.Desktop::..
..::Working.Bag::..
..::Apple.itouch::..
..::Super.Slim.HP::..
..::Formal.Jacket::..
..::Further.Studies::..
..::Facial.Package::..
..::Fitness.Package::..
..::Crumpler.Backpack.Red::..
..::Crumpler.Slingbag.Red/
Orange::..
..::Dragonfly.Pendent::..
..::Suzuki.Swift.Sport::..
..::3x.Optical.Zoom.HP::..
..::Wallet.with.2.photos.slot::..
..::Capita.Vouchers::..
..::Adidas.Vouchers::..
..::Tangs.Vouchers::..

..::$$$.MONEY.$$$::..

bOoKs LiSt

Nicholas Sparks
..::Notebook::..
..::The.Choice::..
..::The.Lucky.One::..
..::True.Believer::..
..::3.weeks.w.my.bro::..
..::A.Bend.In.e.Road::..

Sophie Kinsella
..::Shopaholic.Takes.Manhattan::..
..::Shopaholic.Ties.The.Knots::..
..::Shopaholic & Sister::..
..::Can.You.Keep.A.Secret::..
..::Remember.Me::..

tHuMb Up

..::sLeEp::..
..::sLaCk::..
..::wOrK?::..
..::SiNg.K::..
..::cYcLiNg::..
..::gO.bEaCh::..
..::sUrF.nEt::..
..::sHoPpInG::..
..::cHiLL.oUt::..
..::rElAx.AlOnE::..
..::wAtCh.MoViE::..
..::pLaY.bOwLiNg::..
..::LiStEnInG.tO.mUsIc::..

tHuMb DoWn

..::mY.pImPlEs::..
..::bEiNg.SaD::..
..::bEiNg.BoReD::..
..::bEiNg.BuLLy::..
..::bAcKsTaBbErS::..
..::bEiNg.BeTrAy::..
..::bEiNg.LeFt.OuT::..
..::bEiNg.MaKe.Use::..
..::tAlK.bEhInD.mY.bAcK::..

..::Shi.Bai.De.Nan.Ren::..

LiNks*

("v")My.Love("v")
..::mY hUbBy::..

("v")GACES & CO.("v")
..::aLiNa::..
..::aNgElA::..
..::wEiTiNg::..

("v")Sisters("v")
..::dEhUi::..
..::jOrEeN::..

("v")Good.Friends("v")
..::hOnG::..
..::eDiSoN::..
..::eDiSoN.2::..
..::eDiSoN.3::..

("v")Friends("v")
..::hAnChOnG::..
..::jAyDeN::..

("v")Sec.Sch.Friends("v")
..::bEnGbEnG::..
..::dEnNiS::..
..::sHaNyUn::..
..::yUnRu::..

("v")NP.FMB("v")
..::aH.tOnG::..
..::ChInLiNg::..
..::cHrIsTiNa::..
..::HuIwEn::..
..::fEnPeI::..
..::jAsMiNe::..
..::LiFaNg::..
..::PaMeLa::..
..::vInCeNt::..
..::yAnHuI::..

("v")NP.ASTRO("v")
..::nP.aStRo::..
..::bAo.LiNg::..
..::eVeRn::..
..::mIaOqIn::..
..::QiAoXuAn::..
..::wILsOn::..

("v")Uni.Friends("v")
..::eUnIcE::..

-..- FUN WEBBIES -..-
..::Photo Funia::..
..::YearBookYourself::..
..::MagMyPic::..
..::ImageChef::..
..::Webfetti::..
..::PrincessFonts::..
..::Lunapic::..
..::Pizap::..
..::LoveLanguage::..

-..- SHOPPING LINK -..-
..::Rendezvous Palace::..
..::landscape-sg products::..
..::landscape-sg::..
..::creativEvolution::..
..::A.Studio::..
..::Weekends::..
..::BlogShops::..
..::FashionFanatics::..
..::Threadless Blogshop::..
..::Havaianas::..

-..- NeoPets -..-
-..- nEoPeTs -..-
..::Daily Things 2 Do::..
..::Games Guide::..
..::Games Guide 2::..

-..- Other Links -..-
..::kraftfoods::..
..::BiscuitKing::..
..::ieatishootipost::..
..::pHoToShOp TiPs::..
..::sCoRe::..
..::Opportunity 1::..
..::Opportunity 2::..
..::Opportunity 3::..
..::Opportunity 4::..
Friday, August 03, 2007

..::03.08.2007::..
..::Tired Day::..

I thought friday should be the most relax day of the weekdays since it's consider weekend as well.. but why i don't feel relax at all..

I've been busy at work... so many things to settled... and I'm working this weekend (both days)!!

Today went hougang mall after work.. tried to find something to eat but ended up din get any.. i did not have a proper lunch or breakfast either.. I only had soya bean 3-in-1... it's my favourite.. lolx.. After I reached home, i started working again until now!! *Yawnz*

I wish that my hubby is here to give me a good massage.. he is good at it.. =D

Oh yah.. I received a scary and also kinda funny phone call today...
The incident goes like this:
'[we are talking in chinese in e conversation]
Gal: ''Hello, Can you speak chinese?"
Me: ''Yes."
Gal: ''I'm calling from HK tv station and I would like to ask u a few qns on mobile phone"
Me: "How did u get my number?"
Gal: "Through the internet marketing. So can I ask u a few qns?"
[I don't understand what she is talking...]
Me: "Uh-huh..."
Gal: "what is the brand of mobile phone you use?"
Me: "Sony Ericsson"
Gal: "Sony Ericsson wor. So how much are you willing to spend on a mobile phone?"
Me: "400plus."
Gal: "My name is ____. May I know yours?"
[I forgotten her name]
Me: "No, I do not wish to give."
Gal: "Die Bitch! Smelly Bitch! Die Bitch!"
[direct translate from chinese]

Then she hung up the phone.. then i look at my colleagues and i started laughing... *bloody hell la* I know it's nth good de.. i just curious and wanna know more that's why i ans her... didn't expect to get such a call.. gosh.. luckily lunar 7th mth not here yet... otherwise, i will freak out.. hmm..

K la.. i shall end here... very very tired... gotta complete a few things den i'm going to sleep le.. tml morning gotta work.. T_T

take care everybody..!!

-Angel.by.my.side- 11:40:00 PM



Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com