..:: Sentimental Night ::..
Feeling rather sentimental last night..
Brought my photo albums to my room to update them and also started to look through them.. Suddenly, I realized how things had changed so much.. I see the photos a year ago.. I realized I changed a lot.. appearance, dressing etc.. those clothes that I used to wear n think that they are one of my nicest outfits, I never wear them now.. and when I see them now, I think they really ain't nice at all.. really changed..
Saw all the photos with GACES.. esp those at sentosa.. when GACES is first formed.. i realli miss u all alot alot.. Saw the things that I lost.. my old necklace.. my jacket.. etc.. den started to miss them.. haha..
Saw how my birthday is when I'm young.. it's no longer the same anymore.. used to celebrate with my family, uncles, aunties n my grandparents.. they will cook or buy many yummy food, not forgetting cake.. and I'll celebrate with my uncle who share the same bdae as me..
I felt that photos play an important part in creating memories.. and I'm keen to get myself a digi cam.. n I must develop the photos out.. cuz com will crash.. *touchwood*
Lucky me and honey got tons of pics.. though i still feel nt enough.. lolz.. honey, we take more pics k? *hugz*
I'll keep n cherish all memories so that I can show them to my children n even my grandchildren in future.. =)
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com